Probability

more offers
less offers
Borussia Monchengladbach - Istanbul BFK

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
44%
12
40%
x2
16%

over / under

0.5

over
92%
under
8%

1

over
91%
under
9%

1.5

over
77%
under
23%

2

over
71%
under
29%

2.5

over
55%
under
45%

3

over
43%
under
57%

3.5

over
34%
under
66%

4

over
22%
under
78%

4.5

over
19%
under
81%

5

over
11%
under
89%

5.5

over
9%
under
91%

6.5

over
5%
under
95%

AH1 / AH2

-4
+4

AH1
9%
AH2
91%

-3.5
+3.5

AH1
12%
AH2
88%

-3
+3

AH1
14%
AH2
86%

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
24%
AH2
76%

-2
+2

AH1
30%
AH2
70%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
43%
AH2
57%

-1
+1

AH1
57%
AH2
43%

+1
-1

AH1
91%
AH2
9%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
92%
AH2
8%
You might be also interested in

Borussia Monchengladbach vs Istanbul BFK football betting tips

Check out our preview for the UEFA Europa Leagues game between

Borussia Monchengladbach and Istanbul BFK scheduled for 12. 12. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Borussia Monchengladbach vs Istanbul BFK free football tips

The UEFA Europa League match will be played on 12. 12. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Borussia Monchengladbach is about to win this match with 67.18% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Istanbul BFK, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 12.86% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 19.95% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Borussia Monchengladbach and Istanbul BFK would not finish with the away win with 43.8% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Istanbul BFK would not lose with 16.17% of probability. And there are 40.03% that the UEFA Europa League match between Borussia Monchengladbach and Istanbul BFK would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 55.44% probability and under 2.5 goals with 44.56% chances. This prediction is based on recent Borussia Monchengladbach and Istanbul BFK played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 48.14%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.