Probability

more offers
less offers
Borussia Dortmund - Slavia Prague

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
47%
12
43%
x2
11%

over / under

0.5

over
94%
under
6%

1

over
92%
under
8%

1.5

over
82%
under
18%

2

over
78%
under
22%

2.5

over
62%
under
38%

3

over
51%
under
49%

3.5

over
41%
under
59%

4

over
28%
under
72%

4.5

over
24%
under
76%

5

over
14%
under
86%

5.5

over
13%
under
87%

6.5

over
6%
under
94%

AH1 / AH2

-4.5
+4.5

AH1
9%
AH2
91%

-4
+4

AH1
10%
AH2
90%

-3.5
+3.5

AH1
18%
AH2
82%

-3
+3

AH1
21%
AH2
79%

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
33%
AH2
67%

-2
+2

AH1
42%
AH2
58%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
55%
AH2
45%

-1
+1

AH1
72%
AH2
28%
You might be also interested in

Borussia Dortmund vs Slavia Prague football betting tips

Check out our preview for the UEFA Champions Leagues game between

Borussia Dortmund and Slavia Prague scheduled for 10. 12. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Borussia Dortmund vs Slavia Prague free football tips

The UEFA Champions League match will be played on 10. 12. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Borussia Dortmund is about to win this match with 78.29% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Slavia Prague, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 6.99% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 14.72% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Borussia Dortmund and Slavia Prague would not finish with the away win with 46.64% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Slavia Prague would not lose with 10.63% of probability. And there are 42.73% that the UEFA Champions League match between Borussia Dortmund and Slavia Prague would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 62.08% probability and under 2.5 goals with 37.92% chances. This prediction is based on recent Borussia Dortmund and Slavia Prague played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 45.77%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.