Yandex Metrica counter
Borussia Dortmund - Mainz 05 preview and betting tips | 16. 10. 2021 | Getfree.bet

Borussia Dortmund - Mainz 05 BETTING TIPS

more offers
less offers
Borussia Dortmund - Mainz 05

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
88%
12
81%
x2
31%

over / under

1.25

over
86%
under
14%

1.5

over
81%
under
19%

1.75

over
80%
under
20%

2

over
77%
under
23%

2.25

over
69%
under
31%

2.5

over
62%
under
38%

2.75

over
58%
under
42%

3

over
52%
under
48%

3.25

over
46%
under
54%

3.5

over
41%
under
59%

3.75

over
35%
under
65%

4

over
29%
under
71%

4.25

over
26%
under
74%

4.5

over
24%
under
76%

4.75

over
19%
under
81%

5

over
14%
under
86%

5.25

over
12%
under
88%

5.5

over
13%
under
87%

6

over
8%
under
92%

AH1 / AH2

-4
+4

AH1
7%
AH2
93%

-3.5
+3.5

AH1
14%
AH2
86%

-3.25
+3.25

AH1
13%
AH2
87%

-3
+3

AH1
15%
AH2
85%

-2.75
+2.75

AH1
21%
AH2
79%

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
26%
AH2
74%

-2.25
+2.25

AH1
29%
AH2
71%

-2
+2

AH1
32%
AH2
68%

-1.75
+1.75

AH1
39%
AH2
61%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
45%
AH2
55%

-1
+1

AH1
59%
AH2
41%

-0.75
+0.75

AH1
65%
AH2
35%

-0.25
+0.25

AH1
75%
AH2
25%

+0.25
-0.25

AH1
82%
AH2
18%

+0.75
-0.75

AH1
91%
AH2
10%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
93%
AH2
7%

over / under home

0.5

over
89%
under
11%

1

over
87%
under
13%

1.5

over
67%
under
33%

2

over
56%
under
44%

2.5

over
41%
under
59%

3

over
26%
under
74%

3.5

over
22%
under
78%

4

over
13%
under
87%

over / under away

0.5

over
60%
under
40%

1

over
38%
under
62%

1.5

over
25%
under
75%

2

over
10%
under
91%

2.5

over
8%
under
92%
You might be also interested in

Borussia Dortmund vs Mainz 05 football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Bundesligas game between

Borussia Dortmund and Mainz 05 scheduled for 16. 10. 2021, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Borussia Dortmund vs Mainz 05 free football tips

The Bundesliga match will be played on 16. 10. 2021 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Borussia Dortmund is about to win this match with 69.16% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Mainz 05, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 12.13% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 18.71% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Borussia Dortmund and Mainz 05 would not finish with the away win with 88.04% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Mainz 05 would not lose with 31.24% of probability. And there are 80.72% that the Bundesliga match between Borussia Dortmund and Mainz 05 would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 61.81% probability and under 2.5 goals with 38.19% chances. This prediction is based on recent Borussia Dortmund and Mainz 05 played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 54.36%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.

iconAvatar