Bordesholm - Weiche Flensburg II BETTING TIPS

more offers
less offers
Bordesholm - Weiche Flensburg II

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
70%
12
80%
x2
50%

over / under

3.75

over
53%
under
47%

AH1 / AH2

Not Available

over / under home

0.5

over
87%
under
13%

over / under away

0.5

over
83%
under
17%
You might be also interested in

Bordesholm vs Weiche Flensburg II football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Oberliga: Schleswig-Holsteins game between

Bordesholm and Weiche Flensburg II scheduled for 26. 11. 2022, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Bordesholm vs Weiche Flensburg II free football tips

The Oberliga: Schleswig-Holstein match will be played on 26. 11. 2022 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Bordesholm is about to win this match with 43.89% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Weiche Flensburg II, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 35.08% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 21.03% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Bordesholm and Weiche Flensburg II would not finish with the away win with 69.62% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Weiche Flensburg II would not lose with 50.28% of probability. And there are 80.1% that the Oberliga: Schleswig-Holstein match between Bordesholm and Weiche Flensburg II would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with % probability and under 2.5 goals with % chances. This prediction is based on recent Bordesholm and Weiche Flensburg II played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 68.51%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.