Bologna 1909 and Atalanta scheduled for 15. 12. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at
The Italy. Serie A match will be played on 15. 12. 2019 at
According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Bologna 1909 is about to win this match with 26.28% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Atalanta, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 49.88% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 23.84% of probability.
The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 60.54% probability and under 2.5 goals with 39.46% chances. This prediction is based on recent Bologna 1909 and Atalanta played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 59.8%.
Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.