Probability

more offers
less offers
Bologna 1909 - Atalanta

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
26%
12
37%
x2
37%

over / under

0.5

over
93%
under
7%

1

over
91%
under
9%

1.5

over
77%
under
23%

2

over
71%
under
29%

2.5

over
55%
under
45%

3

over
43%
under
57%

3.5

over
34%
under
66%

4

over
23%
under
77%

4.5

over
18%
under
82%

5

over
11%
under
89%

5.5

over
9%
under
91%

6.5

over
5%
under
95%

AH1 / AH2

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
13%
AH2
87%

-1
+1

AH1
15%
AH2
85%

+1
-1

AH1
65%
AH2
35%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
72%
AH2
28%

+2
-2

AH1
84%
AH2
16%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
87%
AH2
13%

+3
-3

AH1
93%
AH2
7%

+3.5
-3.5

AH1
94%
AH2
6%
You might be also interested in

Bologna 1909 vs Atalanta football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Italy. Serie As game between

Bologna 1909 and Atalanta scheduled for 15. 12. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Bologna 1909 vs Atalanta free football tips

The Italy. Serie A match will be played on 15. 12. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Bologna 1909 is about to win this match with 26.55% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Atalanta, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 47.76% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 25.69% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Bologna 1909 and Atalanta would not finish with the away win with 25.99% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Atalanta would not lose with 36.86% of probability. And there are 37.15% that the Italy. Serie A match between Bologna 1909 and Atalanta would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 55.21% probability and under 2.5 goals with 44.79% chances. This prediction is based on recent Bologna 1909 and Atalanta played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 57.62%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.