Probability

more offers
less offers
Bohemians 1905 Prague - Slavia Prague

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
12%
12
42%
x2
46%

over / under

0.5

over
93%
under
7%

1

over
92%
under
8%

1.5

over
78%
under
22%

2

over
73%
under
27%

2.5

over
57%
under
43%

3

over
46%
under
54%

3.5

over
36%
under
64%

4

over
24%
under
76%

4.5

over
20%
under
80%

5

over
12%
under
88%

5.5

over
11%
under
89%

6.5

over
5%
under
95%

AH1 / AH2

+1
-1

AH1
30%
AH2
70%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
46%
AH2
54%

+2
-2

AH1
59%
AH2
41%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
67%
AH2
33%

+3
-3

AH1
80%
AH2
20%

+3.5
-3.5

AH1
82%
AH2
18%

+4
-4

AH1
90%
AH2
10%

+4.5
-4.5

AH1
91%
AH2
9%
You might be also interested in

Bohemians 1905 Prague vs Slavia Prague football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Czech Republic. HET ligas game between

Bohemians 1905 Prague and Slavia Prague scheduled for 16. 02. 2020, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Bohemians 1905 Prague vs Slavia Prague free football tips

The Czech Republic. HET liga match will be played on 16. 02. 2020 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Bohemians 1905 Prague is about to win this match with 8.26% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Slavia Prague, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 75.36% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 16.37% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Bohemians 1905 Prague and Slavia Prague would not finish with the away win with 12.17% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Slavia Prague would not lose with 46.06% of probability. And there are 41.78% that the Czech Republic. HET liga match between Bohemians 1905 Prague and Slavia Prague would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 57.33% probability and under 2.5 goals with 42.68% chances. This prediction is based on recent Bohemians 1905 Prague and Slavia Prague played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 41.71%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.