Probability

more offers
less offers
Bnei Yehuda Tel Aviv - Malmo

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
26%
12
36%
x2
38%

over / under

0.5

over
91%
under
9%

1

over
88%
under
12%

1.5

over
70%
under
30%

2

over
60%
under
40%

2.5

over
45%
under
56%

3

over
30%
under
70%

3.5

over
24%
under
76%

4

over
15%
under
85%

4.5

over
13%
under
87%

5

over
11%
under
89%

5.5

over
6%
under
94%

AH1 / AH2

-2
+2

AH1
9%
AH2
91%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
11%
AH2
89%

-1
+1

AH1
13%
AH2
87%

+1
-1

AH1
68%
AH2
32%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
75%
AH2
25%

+2
-2

AH1
86%
AH2
14%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
88%
AH2
12%

+3
-3

AH1
89%
AH2
11%
You might be also interested in

Bnei Yehuda Tel Aviv vs Malmo football betting tips

Check out our preview for the UEFA Europa Leagues game between

Bnei Yehuda Tel Aviv and Malmo scheduled for 29. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Bnei Yehuda Tel Aviv vs Malmo free football tips

The UEFA Europa League match will be played on 29. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Bnei Yehuda Tel Aviv is about to win this match with 24.46% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Malmo, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 47.7% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 27.85% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Bnei Yehuda Tel Aviv and Malmo would not finish with the away win with 26.16% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Malmo would not lose with 37.7% of probability. And there are 36.14% that the UEFA Europa League match between Bnei Yehuda Tel Aviv and Malmo would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 44.5% probability and under 2.5 goals with 55.5% chances. This prediction is based on recent Bnei Yehuda Tel Aviv and Malmo played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 49.81%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.