Probability

more offers
less offers
Blau-Weiß Linz - Wacker Innsbruck

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
34%
12
37%
x2
29%

over / under

0.5

over
90%
under
10%

1

over
89%
under
11%

1.5

over
78%
under
22%

2

over
73%
under
27%

2.5

over
58%
under
42%

3

over
47%
under
53%

3.5

over
38%
under
62%

4

over
26%
under
74%

4.5

over
22%
under
78%

5

over
14%
under
86%

5.5

over
12%
under
88%

6.5

over
8%
under
92%

AH1 / AH2

-3
+3

AH1
8%
AH2
92%

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
13%
AH2
87%

-2
+2

AH1
14%
AH2
86%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
24%
AH2
76%

-1
+1

AH1
29%
AH2
71%

+1
-1

AH1
80%
AH2
20%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
82%
AH2
18%

+2
-2

AH1
89%
AH2
11%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
90%
AH2
10%
You might be also interested in

Blau-Weiß Linz vs Wacker Innsbruck football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Austria. Erste Ligas game between

Blau-Weiß Linz and Wacker Innsbruck scheduled for 30. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Blau-Weiß Linz vs Wacker Innsbruck free football tips

The Austria. Erste Liga match will be played on 30. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Blau-Weiß Linz is about to win this match with 41.42% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Wacker Innsbruck, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 32.82% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 25.77% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Blau-Weiß Linz and Wacker Innsbruck would not finish with the away win with 33.55% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Wacker Innsbruck would not lose with 29.23% of probability. And there are 37.22% that the Austria. Erste Liga match between Blau-Weiß Linz and Wacker Innsbruck would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 58.15% probability and under 2.5 goals with 41.85% chances. This prediction is based on recent Blau-Weiß Linz and Wacker Innsbruck played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 62.65%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.