Probability

more offers
less offers
Birmingham City - Queens Park Rangers

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
36%
12
36%
x2
29%

over / under

0.5

over
90%
under
10%

1.5

over
74%
under
26%

2

over
65%
under
35%

2.5

over
50%
under
50%

3

over
36%
under
64%

3.5

over
29%
under
71%

4.5

over
15%
under
85%

5.5

over
8%
under
92%

AH1 / AH2

n/a
You might be also interested in

Birmingham City vs Queens Park Rangers football betting tips

Check out our preview for the England. Championships game between

Birmingham City and Queens Park Rangers scheduled for 11. 12. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Birmingham City vs Queens Park Rangers free football tips

The England. Championship match will be played on 11. 12. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Birmingham City is about to win this match with 41.99% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Queens Park Rangers, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 29.63% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 28.38% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Birmingham City and Queens Park Rangers would not finish with the away win with 35.58% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Queens Park Rangers would not lose with 28.56% of probability. And there are 35.86% that the England. Championship match between Birmingham City and Queens Park Rangers would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 50.13% probability and under 2.5 goals with 49.87% chances. This prediction is based on recent Birmingham City and Queens Park Rangers played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 53.62%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.