Yandex Metrica counter
Binh Duong - Ho Chi Minh City preview and betting tips | 07. 05. 2021 | Getfree.bet

Binh Duong - Ho Chi Minh City BETTING TIPS

more offers
less offers
Binh Duong - Ho Chi Minh City

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
70%
12
74%
x2
55%

over / under

0.5

over
92%
under
8%

1.5

over
73%
under
27%

2.5

over
53%
under
47%

3.5

over
31%
under
69%

4.5

over
19%
under
81%

5.5

over
11%
under
89%

6.5

over
7%
under
93%

AH1 / AH2

-0.5
+0.5

AH1
48%
AH2
52%

over / under home

Not Available

over / under away

Not Available
You might be also interested in

Binh Duong vs Ho Chi Minh City football betting tips

Check out our preview for the V-Leagues game between

Binh Duong and Ho Chi Minh City scheduled for 07. 05. 2021, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Binh Duong vs Ho Chi Minh City free football tips

The V-League match will be played on 07. 05. 2021 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Binh Duong is about to win this match with 45.86% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Ho Chi Minh City, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 28.66% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 25.48% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Binh Duong and Ho Chi Minh City would not finish with the away win with 70.42% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Ho Chi Minh City would not lose with 55.36% of probability. And there are 74.24% that the V-League match between Binh Duong and Ho Chi Minh City would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 52.63% probability and under 2.5 goals with 47.37% chances. This prediction is based on recent Binh Duong and Ho Chi Minh City played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 50%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.

iconAvatar