Yandex Metrica counter
Bhawanipore - Southern Samity preview and betting tips | 22. 09. 2021 | Getfree.bet

Bhawanipore - Southern Samity BETTING TIPS

more offers
less offers
Bhawanipore - Southern Samity

1x | 1 2 | x2

Not Available

Both teams to score

Not Available

1 | x | 2 1sth

Not Available

over / under

Not Available

AH1 / AH2

Not Available

over / under home

Not Available

over / under away

Not Available
You might be also interested in

Bhawanipore vs Southern Samity football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Calcutta Premier Division As game between

Bhawanipore and Southern Samity scheduled for 22. 09. 2021, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Bhawanipore vs Southern Samity free football tips

The Calcutta Premier Division A match will be played on 22. 09. 2021 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Bhawanipore is about to win this match with 16.67% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Southern Samity, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 61.39% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 21.94% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Bhawanipore and Southern Samity would not finish with the away win with % of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Southern Samity would not lose with % of probability. And there are % that the Calcutta Premier Division A match between Bhawanipore and Southern Samity would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with % probability and under 2.5 goals with % chances. This prediction is based on recent Bhawanipore and Southern Samity played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as %.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.

iconAvatar