Probability

more offers
less offers
Benfica - Zenit Saint Petersburg

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
36%
12
36%
x2
28%

over / under

0.5

over
91%
under
9%

1

over
89%
under
11%

1.5

over
75%
under
25%

2

over
67%
under
33%

2.5

over
52%
under
48%

3

over
39%
under
61%

3.5

over
31%
under
69%

4

over
19%
under
81%

4.5

over
17%
under
83%

5

over
10%
under
90%

5.5

over
7%
under
93%

6.5

over
4%
under
96%

AH1 / AH2

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
12%
AH2
88%

-2
+2

AH1
13%
AH2
87%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
24%
AH2
76%

-1
+1

AH1
30%
AH2
70%

+1
-1

AH1
85%
AH2
15%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
87%
AH2
13%

+2
-2

AH1
93%
AH2
7%
You might be also interested in

Benfica vs Zenit Saint Petersburg football betting tips

Check out our preview for the UEFA Champions Leagues game between

Benfica and Zenit Saint Petersburg scheduled for 10. 12. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Benfica vs Zenit Saint Petersburg free football tips

The UEFA Champions League match will be played on 10. 12. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Benfica is about to win this match with 43.99% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Zenit Saint Petersburg, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 28.73% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 27.28% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Benfica and Zenit Saint Petersburg would not finish with the away win with 35.8% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Zenit Saint Petersburg would not lose with 27.87% of probability. And there are 36.33% that the UEFA Champions League match between Benfica and Zenit Saint Petersburg would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 51.92% probability and under 2.5 goals with 48.08% chances. This prediction is based on recent Benfica and Zenit Saint Petersburg played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 53.97%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.