Probability

more offers
less offers
Bayern Munich - Werder Вremen

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
47%
12
45%
x2
8%

over / under

1.5

over
87%
under
13%

2

over
87%
under
13%

2.5

over
76%
under
24%

3

over
71%
under
29%

3.5

over
59%
under
41%

4

over
50%
under
50%

4.5

over
41%
under
59%

5

over
31%
under
69%

5.5

over
27%
under
73%

6

over
18%
under
82%

6.5

over
13%
under
87%

7.5

over
7%
under
93%

8.5

over
5%
under
95%

AH1 / AH2

-6
+6

AH1
9%
AH2
91%

-5.5
+5.5

AH1
13%
AH2
87%

-5
+5

AH1
13%
AH2
87%

-4.5
+4.5

AH1
20%
AH2
80%

-4
+4

AH1
22%
AH2
78%

-3.5
+3.5

AH1
32%
AH2
68%

-3
+3

AH1
38%
AH2
62%

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
49%
AH2
51%

-2
+2

AH1
60%
AH2
40%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
67%
AH2
33%

-1
+1

AH1
79%
AH2
21%
You might be also interested in

Bayern Munich vs Werder Вremen football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Germany. Bundesligas game between

Bayern Munich and Werder Вremen scheduled for 14. 12. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Bayern Munich vs Werder Вremen free football tips

The Germany. Bundesliga match will be played on 14. 12. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Bayern Munich is about to win this match with 83.35% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Werder Вremen, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 6.12% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 10.53% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Bayern Munich and Werder Вremen would not finish with the away win with 47.12% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Werder Вremen would not lose with 8.13% of probability. And there are 44.75% that the Germany. Bundesliga match between Bayern Munich and Werder Вremen would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 75.78% probability and under 2.5 goals with 24.22% chances. This prediction is based on recent Bayern Munich and Werder Вremen played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 49.94%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.