more offers
less offers
Bayern Munich - Werder Вremen

1x | 1 2 | x2

Not Available

Both teams to score

Not Available

over / under


AH1 / AH2

You might be also interested in

Bayern Munich vs Werder Вremen football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Germany. Bundesligas game between

Bayern Munich and Werder Вremen scheduled for 14. 12. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Bayern Munich vs Werder Вremen free football tips

The Germany. Bundesliga match will be played on 14. 12. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Bayern Munich is about to win this match with 84.34% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Werder Вremen, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 5.29% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 10.36% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. expects that match between Bayern Munich and Werder Вremen would not finish with the away win with % of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Werder Вremen would not lose with % of probability. And there are % that the Germany. Bundesliga match between Bayern Munich and Werder Вremen would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with % probability and under 2.5 goals with % chances. This prediction is based on recent Bayern Munich and Werder Вremen played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as %.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.