Probability

more offers
less offers
Bayern Munich - Tottenham Hotspur

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
44%
12
42%
x2
15%

over / under

0.5

over
94%
under
6%

1

over
95%
under
5%

1.5

over
86%
under
14%

2

over
84%
under
16%

2.5

over
70%
under
30%

3

over
63%
under
37%

3.5

over
50%
under
50%

4

over
40%
under
60%

4.5

over
32%
under
68%

5

over
22%
under
78%

5.5

over
19%
under
81%

6

over
12%
under
88%

6.5

over
10%
under
90%

7.5

over
5%
under
95%

AH1 / AH2

-4.5
+4.5

AH1
10%
AH2
90%

-4
+4

AH1
10%
AH2
90%

-3.5
+3.5

AH1
18%
AH2
82%

-3
+3

AH1
20%
AH2
80%

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
31%
AH2
69%

-2
+2

AH1
38%
AH2
62%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
50%
AH2
50%

-1
+1

AH1
63%
AH2
37%

+1
-1

AH1
93%
AH2
7%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
93%
AH2
7%
You might be also interested in

Bayern Munich vs Tottenham Hotspur football betting tips

Check out our preview for the UEFA Champions Leagues game between

Bayern Munich and Tottenham Hotspur scheduled for 11. 12. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Bayern Munich vs Tottenham Hotspur free football tips

The UEFA Champions League match will be played on 11. 12. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Bayern Munich is about to win this match with 70.41% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Tottenham Hotspur, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 12.71% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 16.88% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Bayern Munich and Tottenham Hotspur would not finish with the away win with 43.73% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Tottenham Hotspur would not lose with 14.6% of probability. And there are 41.67% that the UEFA Champions League match between Bayern Munich and Tottenham Hotspur would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 70.09% probability and under 2.5 goals with 29.91% chances. This prediction is based on recent Bayern Munich and Tottenham Hotspur played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 59.8%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.