Probability

more offers
less offers
Bayer 04 Leverkusen - VfB Stuttgart

1x | 1 2 | x2

Not Available

Both teams to score

Not Available

over / under

n/a

AH1 / AH2

n/a
You might be also interested in

Bayer 04 Leverkusen vs VfB Stuttgart football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Germany DFB Pokals game between

Bayer 04 Leverkusen and VfB Stuttgart scheduled for 05. 02. 2020, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Bayer 04 Leverkusen vs VfB Stuttgart free football tips

The Germany DFB Pokal match will be played on 05. 02. 2020 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Bayer 04 Leverkusen is about to win this match with 66.96% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, VfB Stuttgart, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 13.1% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 19.94% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Bayer 04 Leverkusen and VfB Stuttgart would not finish with the away win with % of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that VfB Stuttgart would not lose with % of probability. And there are % that the Germany DFB Pokal match between Bayer 04 Leverkusen and VfB Stuttgart would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with % probability and under 2.5 goals with % chances. This prediction is based on recent Bayer 04 Leverkusen and VfB Stuttgart played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as %.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.