Probability

more offers
less offers
Bayer 04 Leverkusen - Juventus

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
37%
12
37%
x2
27%

over / under

0.5

over
89%
under
11%

1

over
89%
under
11%

1.5

over
75%
under
25%

2

over
69%
under
31%

2.5

over
54%
under
46%

3

over
42%
under
58%

3.5

over
34%
under
66%

4

over
22%
under
78%

4.5

over
20%
under
80%

5

over
13%
under
87%

5.5

over
9%
under
91%

6.5

over
5%
under
95%

AH1 / AH2

-3
+3

AH1
9%
AH2
91%

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
15%
AH2
85%

-2
+2

AH1
16%
AH2
84%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
27%
AH2
73%

-1
+1

AH1
33%
AH2
67%

+1
-1

AH1
84%
AH2
16%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
86%
AH2
14%

+2
-2

AH1
92%
AH2
8%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
92%
AH2
8%
You might be also interested in

Bayer 04 Leverkusen vs Juventus football betting tips

Check out our preview for the UEFA Champions Leagues game between

Bayer 04 Leverkusen and Juventus scheduled for 11. 12. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Bayer 04 Leverkusen vs Juventus free football tips

The UEFA Champions League match will be played on 11. 12. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Bayer 04 Leverkusen is about to win this match with 46.06% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Juventus, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 27.12% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 26.82% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Bayer 04 Leverkusen and Juventus would not finish with the away win with 36.5% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Juventus would not lose with 26.73% of probability. And there are 36.77% that the UEFA Champions League match between Bayer 04 Leverkusen and Juventus would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 53.83% probability and under 2.5 goals with 46.17% chances. This prediction is based on recent Bayer 04 Leverkusen and Juventus played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 56.54%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.