Probability

more offers
less offers
BATE Borisov - Astana

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
36%
12
36%
x2
28%

over / under

0.5

over
88%
under
12%

1

over
86%
under
14%

1.5

over
70%
under
30%

2

over
63%
under
37%

2.5

over
48%
under
52%

3

over
35%
under
65%

3.5

over
29%
under
71%

4

over
18%
under
82%

4.5

over
16%
under
84%

5

over
10%
under
90%

5.5

over
6%
under
94%

6.5

over
6%
under
94%

AH1 / AH2

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
13%
AH2
87%

-2
+2

AH1
14%
AH2
86%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
24%
AH2
76%

-1
+1

AH1
30%
AH2
70%

+1
-1

AH1
84%
AH2
16%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
85%
AH2
15%

+2
-2

AH1
91%
AH2
9%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
92%
AH2
8%
You might be also interested in

BATE Borisov vs Astana football betting tips

Check out our preview for the UEFA Europa Leagues game between

BATE Borisov and Astana scheduled for 29. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

BATE Borisov vs Astana free football tips

The UEFA Europa League match will be played on 29. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the BATE Borisov is about to win this match with 44.17% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Astana, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 28.16% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 27.67% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between BATE Borisov and Astana would not finish with the away win with 35.85% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Astana would not lose with 28.01% of probability. And there are 36.15% that the UEFA Europa League match between BATE Borisov and Astana would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 48.03% probability and under 2.5 goals with 51.97% chances. This prediction is based on recent BATE Borisov and Astana played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 52.77%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.