Probability

more offers
less offers
Basel - Trabzonspor

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
46%
12
42%
x2
12%

over / under

0.5

over
94%
under
6%

1

over
93%
under
7%

1.5

over
82%
under
18%

2

over
78%
under
22%

2.5

over
63%
under
37%

3

over
53%
under
47%

3.5

over
41%
under
59%

4

over
30%
under
70%

4.5

over
25%
under
75%

5

over
15%
under
85%

5.5

over
14%
under
86%

6

over
10%
under
90%

6.5

over
6%
under
94%

7.5

over
4%
under
96%

AH1 / AH2

-4.5
+4.5

AH1
10%
AH2
90%

-4
+4

AH1
11%
AH2
89%

-3.5
+3.5

AH1
19%
AH2
81%

-3
+3

AH1
22%
AH2
78%

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
34%
AH2
66%

-2
+2

AH1
43%
AH2
57%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
54%
AH2
46%

-1
+1

AH1
70%
AH2
30%

+1
-1

AH1
93%
AH2
7%
You might be also interested in

Basel vs Trabzonspor football betting tips

Check out our preview for the UEFA Europa Leagues game between

Basel and Trabzonspor scheduled for 12. 12. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Basel vs Trabzonspor free football tips

The UEFA Europa League match will be played on 12. 12. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Basel is about to win this match with 75.93% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Trabzonspor, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 8.52% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 15.55% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Basel and Trabzonspor would not finish with the away win with 45.81% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Trabzonspor would not lose with 11.89% of probability. And there are 42.31% that the UEFA Europa League match between Basel and Trabzonspor would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 62.69% probability and under 2.5 goals with 37.31% chances. This prediction is based on recent Basel and Trabzonspor played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 47.4%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.