Probability

more offers
less offers
Barrow - Barnet

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
36%
12
36%
x2
27%

over / under

0.5

over
93%
under
7%

1.5

over
77%
under
23%

2

over
68%
under
32%

2.5

over
54%
under
46%

3

over
39%
under
61%

3.5

over
34%
under
66%

4.5

over
17%
under
83%

5.5

over
9%
under
91%

6.5

over
4%
under
96%

AH1 / AH2

-1
+1

AH1
37%
AH2
63%
You might be also interested in

Barrow vs Barnet football betting tips

Check out our preview for the England. National Leagues game between

Barrow and Barnet scheduled for 23. 11. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Barrow vs Barnet free football tips

The England. National League match will be played on 23. 11. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Barrow is about to win this match with 46.7% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Barnet, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 26.35% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 26.95% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Barrow and Barnet would not finish with the away win with 36.41% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Barnet would not lose with 27.18% of probability. And there are 36.41% that the England. National League match between Barrow and Barnet would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 53.95% probability and under 2.5 goals with 46.05% chances. This prediction is based on recent Barrow and Barnet played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 56.23%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.