Probability

more offers
less offers
Barcelona - Real Madrid

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
39%
12
38%
x2
24%

over / under

0.5

over
92%
under
8%

1.5

over
80%
under
20%

2.5

over
63%
under
38%

3

over
53%
under
47%

3.5

over
42%
under
58%

4.5

over
25%
under
75%

5.5

over
14%
under
86%

6.5

over
8%
under
92%

AH1 / AH2

-1
+1

AH1
39%
AH2
61%
You might be also interested in

Barcelona vs Real Madrid football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Spain. La Ligas game between

Barcelona and Real Madrid scheduled for 18. 12. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Barcelona vs Real Madrid free football tips

The Spain. La Liga match will be played on 18. 12. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Barcelona is about to win this match with 51.69% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Real Madrid, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 24.34% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 23.97% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Barcelona and Real Madrid would not finish with the away win with 38.67% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Real Madrid would not lose with 23.59% of probability. And there are 37.74% that the Spain. La Liga match between Barcelona and Real Madrid would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 62.5% probability and under 2.5 goals with 37.5% chances. This prediction is based on recent Barcelona and Real Madrid played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 64.71%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.