Probability

more offers
less offers
Barcelona - Atletico Madrid

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
40%
12
38%
x2
22%

over / under

0.5

over
92%
under
8%

1

over
91%
under
9%

1.5

over
76%
under
24%

2

over
70%
under
30%

2.5

over
54%
under
46%

3

over
41%
under
59%

3.5

over
33%
under
67%

4

over
20%
under
80%

4.5

over
18%
under
82%

5

over
10%
under
90%

5.5

over
8%
under
92%

6.5

over
5%
under
95%

AH1 / AH2

-3.5
+3.5

AH1
8%
AH2
92%

-3
+3

AH1
9%
AH2
91%

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
16%
AH2
84%

-2
+2

AH1
19%
AH2
81%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
32%
AH2
68%

-1
+1

AH1
42%
AH2
58%

+1
-1

AH1
90%
AH2
10%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
91%
AH2
9%
You might be also interested in

Barcelona vs Atletico Madrid football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Spain Super Cups game between

Barcelona and Atletico Madrid scheduled for 09. 01. 2020, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Barcelona vs Atletico Madrid free football tips

The Spain Super Cup match will be played on 09. 01. 2020 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Barcelona is about to win this match with 55.23% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Atletico Madrid, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 21.16% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 23.61% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Barcelona and Atletico Madrid would not finish with the away win with 39.53% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Atletico Madrid would not lose with 22.18% of probability. And there are 38.29% that the Spain Super Cup match between Barcelona and Atletico Madrid would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 53.83% probability and under 2.5 goals with 46.17% chances. This prediction is based on recent Barcelona and Atletico Madrid played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 53.95%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.