Probability

more offers
less offers
Barcelona - Atletico Madrid

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
39%
12
37%
x2
23%

over / under

0.5

over
92%
under
8%

1

over
89%
under
11%

1.5

over
74%
under
26%

2

over
67%
under
33%

2.5

over
51%
under
49%

3

over
38%
under
62%

3.5

over
30%
under
70%

4

over
19%
under
81%

4.5

over
16%
under
84%

5

over
9%
under
91%

5.5

over
7%
under
93%

6.5

over
5%
under
95%

AH1 / AH2

-3.5
+3.5

AH1
6%
AH2
94%

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
15%
AH2
85%

-2
+2

AH1
17%
AH2
83%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
30%
AH2
70%

-1
+1

AH1
39%
AH2
61%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
89%
AH2
11%
You might be also interested in

Barcelona vs Atletico Madrid football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Spain Super Cups game between

Barcelona and Atletico Madrid scheduled for 09. 01. 2020, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Barcelona vs Atletico Madrid free football tips

The Spain Super Cup match will be played on 09. 01. 2020 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Barcelona is about to win this match with 53.42% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Atletico Madrid, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 21.3% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 25.28% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Barcelona and Atletico Madrid would not finish with the away win with 39.46% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Atletico Madrid would not lose with 23.28% of probability. And there are 37.25% that the Spain Super Cup match between Barcelona and Atletico Madrid would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 51.32% probability and under 2.5 goals with 48.69% chances. This prediction is based on recent Barcelona and Atletico Madrid played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 55.47%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.