Probability

more offers
less offers
AZ Picerno ASD - AS Bisceglie 1913 Don Uva APD

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
35%
12
35%
x2
31%

over / under

0.5

over
87%
under
13%

1

over
82%
under
18%

1.5

over
65%
under
35%

2

over
53%
under
47%

2.5

over
38%
under
62%

3

over
26%
under
74%

3.5

over
21%
under
79%

4

over
13%
under
87%

4.5

over
10%
under
90%

5.5

over
6%
under
94%

AH1 / AH2

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
9%
AH2
91%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
20%
AH2
80%

-1
+1

AH1
25%
AH2
75%

+1
-1

AH1
82%
AH2
18%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
85%
AH2
15%
You might be also interested in

AZ Picerno ASD vs AS Bisceglie 1913 Don Uva APD football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Coppa Italia. Serie Cs game between

AZ Picerno ASD and AS Bisceglie 1913 Don Uva APD scheduled for 29. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

AZ Picerno ASD vs AS Bisceglie 1913 Don Uva APD free football tips

The Coppa Italia. Serie C match will be played on 29. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the AZ Picerno ASD is about to win this match with 38.82% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, AS Bisceglie 1913 Don Uva APD, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 30.38% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 30.8% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between AZ Picerno ASD and AS Bisceglie 1913 Don Uva APD would not finish with the away win with 34.81% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that AS Bisceglie 1913 Don Uva APD would not lose with 30.63% of probability. And there are 34.55% that the Coppa Italia. Serie C match between AZ Picerno ASD and AS Bisceglie 1913 Don Uva APD would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 37.97% probability and under 2.5 goals with 62.02% chances. This prediction is based on recent AZ Picerno ASD and AS Bisceglie 1913 Don Uva APD played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 44.71%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.