Probability

more offers
less offers
AZ Picerno ASD - AS Bisceglie 1913 Don Uva APD

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
36%
12
35%
x2
29%

over / under

0.5

over
89%
under
11%

1

over
84%
under
16%

1.5

over
68%
under
32%

2

over
58%
under
42%

2.5

over
44%
under
56%

3

over
30%
under
70%

3.5

over
24%
under
76%

4

over
15%
under
85%

4.5

over
12%
under
88%

5.5

over
8%
under
92%

AH1 / AH2

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
10%
AH2
90%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
23%
AH2
77%

-1
+1

AH1
29%
AH2
71%

+1
-1

AH1
83%
AH2
17%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
86%
AH2
14%
You might be also interested in

AZ Picerno ASD vs AS Bisceglie 1913 Don Uva APD football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Coppa Italia. Serie Cs game between

AZ Picerno ASD and AS Bisceglie 1913 Don Uva APD scheduled for 29. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

AZ Picerno ASD vs AS Bisceglie 1913 Don Uva APD free football tips

The Coppa Italia. Serie C match will be played on 29. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the AZ Picerno ASD is about to win this match with 41.95% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, AS Bisceglie 1913 Don Uva APD, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 28.6% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 29.44% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between AZ Picerno ASD and AS Bisceglie 1913 Don Uva APD would not finish with the away win with 35.9% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that AS Bisceglie 1913 Don Uva APD would not lose with 28.72% of probability. And there are 35.37% that the Coppa Italia. Serie C match between AZ Picerno ASD and AS Bisceglie 1913 Don Uva APD would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 43.68% probability and under 2.5 goals with 56.32% chances. This prediction is based on recent AZ Picerno ASD and AS Bisceglie 1913 Don Uva APD played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 50.84%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.