Probability

more offers
less offers
AZ Alkmaar - LASK Linz

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
69%
12
73%
x2
58%

over / under

0.5

over
92%
under
8%

1.25

over
81%
under
19%

1.5

over
74%
under
26%

1.75

over
71%
under
29%

2

over
66%
under
34%

2.25

over
58%
under
42%

2.5

over
50%
under
50%

2.75

over
45%
under
55%

3

over
39%
under
61%

3.25

over
34%
under
66%

3.5

over
30%
under
70%

3.75

over
25%
under
75%

4

over
18%
under
82%

4.25

over
17%
under
83%

4.5

over
16%
under
84%

4.75

over
14%
under
86%

5.5

over
7%
under
93%

6.5

over
4%
under
96%

AH1 / AH2

-0.25
+0.25

AH1
49%
AH2
51%

0
0

AH1
57%
AH2
43%

+0.25
-0.25

AH1
63%
AH2
38%

+0.5
-0.5

AH1
67%
AH2
33%

+0.75
-0.75

AH1
73%
AH2
27%
You might be also interested in

AZ Alkmaar vs LASK Linz football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Europa Leagues game between

AZ Alkmaar and LASK Linz scheduled for 20. 02. 2020, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

AZ Alkmaar vs LASK Linz free football tips

The Europa League match will be played on 20. 02. 2020 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the AZ Alkmaar is about to win this match with 42.96% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, LASK Linz, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 31.5% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 25.54% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between AZ Alkmaar and LASK Linz would not finish with the away win with 69.12% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that LASK Linz would not lose with 58.02% of probability. And there are 72.86% that the Europa League match between AZ Alkmaar and LASK Linz would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 50% probability and under 2.5 goals with 50% chances. This prediction is based on recent AZ Alkmaar and LASK Linz played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 54.67%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.