Probability

more offers
less offers
AZ Alkmaar - Ajax

1x | 1 2 | x2

Not Available

Both teams to score

Not Available

over / under

1.5

over
83%
under
17%

2.5

over
64%
under
36%

3

over
55%
under
45%

3.5

over
43%
under
57%

4.5

over
25%
under
75%

5.5

over
14%
under
86%

AH1 / AH2

+1
-1

AH1
61%
AH2
39%
You might be also interested in

AZ Alkmaar vs Ajax football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Netherlands. Eredivisies game between

AZ Alkmaar and Ajax scheduled for 15. 12. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

AZ Alkmaar vs Ajax free football tips

The Netherlands. Eredivisie match will be played on 15. 12. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the AZ Alkmaar is about to win this match with 25.55% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Ajax, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 49.18% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 25.27% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between AZ Alkmaar and Ajax would not finish with the away win with % of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Ajax would not lose with % of probability. And there are % that the Netherlands. Eredivisie match between AZ Alkmaar and Ajax would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 63.88% probability and under 2.5 goals with 36.12% chances. This prediction is based on recent AZ Alkmaar and Ajax played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as %.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.