Avispa Fukuoka - Gamba Osaka BETTING TIPS

more offers
less offers
Avispa Fukuoka - Gamba Osaka

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
71%
12
71%
x2
58%

over / under

0.5

over
87%
under
13%

0.75

over
88%
under
12%

1

over
84%
under
16%

1.25

over
73%
under
27%

1.5

over
65%
under
35%

1.75

over
60%
under
40%

2

over
54%
under
46%

2.25

over
46%
under
54%

2.5

over
40%
under
60%

2.75

over
34%
under
66%

3

over
26%
under
74%

3.25

over
23%
under
77%

3.5

over
21%
under
79%

3.75

over
16%
under
84%

4

over
12%
under
88%

4.25

over
10%
under
90%

4.5

over
11%
under
89%

5.5

over
5%
under
95%

6.5

over
2%
under
98%

AH1 / AH2

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
9%
AH2
91%

-2
+2

AH1
10%
AH2
90%

-1.75
+1.75

AH1
15%
AH2
85%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
20%
AH2
80%

-1.25
+1.25

AH1
23%
AH2
77%

-1
+1

AH1
26%
AH2
74%

-0.75
+0.75

AH1
36%
AH2
64%

+0.75
-0.75

AH1
77%
AH2
23%

+1
-1

AH1
86%
AH2
14%

+1.25
-1.25

AH1
87%
AH2
13%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
88%
AH2
12%

+1.75
-1.75

AH1
92%
AH2
8%

over / under home

0.5

over
71%
under
29%

over / under away

0.5

over
63%
under
37%
You might be also interested in

Avispa Fukuoka vs Gamba Osaka football betting tips

Check out our preview for the J-Leagues game between

Avispa Fukuoka and Gamba Osaka scheduled for 31. 08. 2022, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Avispa Fukuoka vs Gamba Osaka free football tips

The J-League match will be played on 31. 08. 2022 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Avispa Fukuoka is about to win this match with 42.09% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Gamba Osaka, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 28.61% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 29.31% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Avispa Fukuoka and Gamba Osaka would not finish with the away win with 71.34% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Gamba Osaka would not lose with 57.86% of probability. And there are 70.8% that the J-League match between Avispa Fukuoka and Gamba Osaka would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 40.2% probability and under 2.5 goals with 59.8% chances. This prediction is based on recent Avispa Fukuoka and Gamba Osaka played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 46.68%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.