Avellino - Taranto BETTING TIPS

more offers
less offers
Avellino - Taranto

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
76%
12
71%
x2
53%

over / under

2.25

over
44%
under
56%

6.5

over
5%
under
95%

AH1 / AH2

Not Available

over / under home

0.5

over
71%
under
29%

over / under away

0.5

over
58%
under
42%
You might be also interested in

Avellino vs Taranto football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Serie C: Girone Cs game between

Avellino and Taranto scheduled for 27. 11. 2022, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Avellino vs Taranto free football tips

The Serie C: Girone C match will be played on 27. 11. 2022 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Avellino is about to win this match with 46.55% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Taranto, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 24% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 29.45% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Avellino and Taranto would not finish with the away win with 75.92% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Taranto would not lose with 53.42% of probability. And there are 70.66% that the Serie C: Girone C match between Avellino and Taranto would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with % probability and under 2.5 goals with % chances. This prediction is based on recent Avellino and Taranto played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 44.74%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.