Probability

more offers
less offers
Atletico Nacional - Deportes Tolima

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
38%
12
35%
x2
27%

over / under

0.5

over
88%
under
12%

1.5

over
68%
under
32%

2

over
57%
under
44%

2.5

over
42%
under
58%

3.5

over
23%
under
77%

4.5

over
12%
under
88%

5.5

over
8%
under
92%

AH1 / AH2

-1
+1

AH1
32%
AH2
68%
You might be also interested in

Atletico Nacional vs Deportes Tolima football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Colombia. Copa Postobons game between

Atletico Nacional and Deportes Tolima scheduled for 30. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Atletico Nacional vs Deportes Tolima free football tips

The Colombia. Copa Postobon match will be played on 30. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Atletico Nacional is about to win this match with 46.7% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Deportes Tolima, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 24.23% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 29.07% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Atletico Nacional and Deportes Tolima would not finish with the away win with 38.22% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Deportes Tolima would not lose with 26.51% of probability. And there are 35.28% that the Colombia. Copa Postobon match between Atletico Nacional and Deportes Tolima would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 42.41% probability and under 2.5 goals with 57.59% chances. This prediction is based on recent Atletico Nacional and Deportes Tolima played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 48.56%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.