Probability

more offers
less offers
Atletico Madrid - Osasuna

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
45%
12
40%
x2
15%

over / under

0.5

over
88%
under
12%

1.5

over
68%
under
32%

2

over
55%
under
45%

2.5

over
41%
under
59%

3.5

over
21%
under
79%

4.5

over
10%
under
90%

5.5

over
6%
under
94%

AH1 / AH2

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
46%
AH2
54%

-1
+1

AH1
61%
AH2
39%
You might be also interested in

Atletico Madrid vs Osasuna football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Spain. La Ligas game between

Atletico Madrid and Osasuna scheduled for 14. 12. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Atletico Madrid vs Osasuna free football tips

The Spain. La Liga match will be played on 14. 12. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Atletico Madrid is about to win this match with 69.52% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Osasuna, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 9.39% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 21.08% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Atletico Madrid and Osasuna would not finish with the away win with 44.96% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Osasuna would not lose with 15.08% of probability. And there are 39.96% that the Spain. La Liga match between Atletico Madrid and Osasuna would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 41.1% probability and under 2.5 goals with 58.91% chances. This prediction is based on recent Atletico Madrid and Osasuna played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 31.64%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.