Probability

more offers
less offers
Atletico Madrid - Lokomotiv Moscow

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
48%
12
45%
x2
7%

over / under

0.5

over
94%
under
6%

1

over
93%
under
7%

1.5

over
81%
under
19%

2

over
77%
under
23%

2.5

over
61%
under
39%

3

over
51%
under
49%

3.5

over
40%
under
60%

4

over
28%
under
72%

4.5

over
24%
under
76%

5

over
14%
under
86%

5.5

over
13%
under
87%

6.5

over
6%
under
94%

AH1 / AH2

-5.5
+5.5

AH1
7%
AH2
93%

-5
+5

AH1
7%
AH2
93%

-4.5
+4.5

AH1
14%
AH2
86%

-4
+4

AH1
15%
AH2
85%

-3.5
+3.5

AH1
26%
AH2
74%

-3
+3

AH1
31%
AH2
69%

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
44%
AH2
56%

-2
+2

AH1
56%
AH2
44%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
66%
AH2
34%

-1
+1

AH1
82%
AH2
18%
You might be also interested in

Atletico Madrid vs Lokomotiv Moscow football betting tips

Check out our preview for the UEFA Champions Leagues game between

Atletico Madrid and Lokomotiv Moscow scheduled for 11. 12. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Atletico Madrid vs Lokomotiv Moscow free football tips

The UEFA Champions League match will be played on 11. 12. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Atletico Madrid is about to win this match with 86.02% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Lokomotiv Moscow, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 3.49% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 10.5% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Atletico Madrid and Lokomotiv Moscow would not finish with the away win with 48.29% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Lokomotiv Moscow would not lose with 6.97% of probability. And there are 44.74% that the UEFA Champions League match between Atletico Madrid and Lokomotiv Moscow would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 61.32% probability and under 2.5 goals with 38.69% chances. This prediction is based on recent Atletico Madrid and Lokomotiv Moscow played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 27.6%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.