Probability

more offers
less offers
Athletic Bilbao - Eibar

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
41%
12
36%
x2
23%

over / under

0.5

over
88%
under
12%

1.5

over
68%
under
32%

2

over
56%
under
44%

2.5

over
41%
under
59%

3.5

over
23%
under
77%

4.5

over
10%
under
90%

5.5

over
6%
under
94%

AH1 / AH2

-1
+1

AH1
39%
AH2
61%
You might be also interested in

Athletic Bilbao vs Eibar football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Spain. La Ligas game between

Athletic Bilbao and Eibar scheduled for 14. 12. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Athletic Bilbao vs Eibar free football tips

The Spain. La Liga match will be played on 14. 12. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Athletic Bilbao is about to win this match with 53.81% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Eibar, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 18.64% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 27.56% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Athletic Bilbao and Eibar would not finish with the away win with 40.72% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Eibar would not lose with 22.8% of probability. And there are 36.48% that the Spain. La Liga match between Athletic Bilbao and Eibar would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 41.1% probability and under 2.5 goals with 58.91% chances. This prediction is based on recent Athletic Bilbao and Eibar played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 43.91%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.