Probability

more offers
less offers
ASK Ebreichsdorf - Mattersburg II

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
45%
12
42%
x2
13%

Both teams to score

Not Available

over / under

2.5

over
61%
under
39%

AH1 / AH2

n/a
You might be also interested in

ASK Ebreichsdorf vs Mattersburg II football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Austria. Regionalliga Easts game between

ASK Ebreichsdorf and Mattersburg II scheduled for 30. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

ASK Ebreichsdorf vs Mattersburg II free football tips

The Austria. Regionalliga East match will be played on 30. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the ASK Ebreichsdorf is about to win this match with 71.35% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Mattersburg II, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 11.53% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 17.12% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between ASK Ebreichsdorf and Mattersburg II would not finish with the away win with 44.78% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Mattersburg II would not lose with 13.43% of probability. And there are 41.79% that the Austria. Regionalliga East match between ASK Ebreichsdorf and Mattersburg II would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 61.39% probability and under 2.5 goals with 38.61% chances. This prediction is based on recent ASK Ebreichsdorf and Mattersburg II played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as %.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.