Probability

more offers
less offers
AŠK Bravo Publikum - NK Triglav Kranj

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
41%
12
38%
x2
22%

over / under

0.5

over
94%
under
6%

1

over
90%
under
10%

1.5

over
78%
under
22%

2

over
74%
under
26%

2.5

over
58%
under
42%

3

over
48%
under
52%

3.5

over
36%
under
65%

4

over
26%
under
74%

4.5

over
21%
under
79%

5.5

over
12%
under
88%

6.5

over
8%
under
92%

AH1 / AH2

-3.5
+3.5

AH1
9%
AH2
91%

-3
+3

AH1
12%
AH2
88%

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
18%
AH2
82%

-2
+2

AH1
22%
AH2
78%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
35%
AH2
65%

-1
+1

AH1
46%
AH2
54%

+1
-1

AH1
88%
AH2
12%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
90%
AH2
10%
You might be also interested in

AŠK Bravo Publikum vs NK Triglav Kranj football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Slovenia. League 1s game between

AŠK Bravo Publikum and NK Triglav Kranj scheduled for 30. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

AŠK Bravo Publikum vs NK Triglav Kranj free football tips

The Slovenia. League 1 match will be played on 30. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the AŠK Bravo Publikum is about to win this match with 55.24% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, NK Triglav Kranj, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 19.43% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 25.33% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between AŠK Bravo Publikum and NK Triglav Kranj would not finish with the away win with 40.56% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that NK Triglav Kranj would not lose with 21.54% of probability. And there are 37.9% that the Slovenia. League 1 match between AŠK Bravo Publikum and NK Triglav Kranj would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 58.2% probability and under 2.5 goals with 41.8% chances. This prediction is based on recent AŠK Bravo Publikum and NK Triglav Kranj played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 58.28%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.