Probability

more offers
less offers
Arsenal - Manchester City

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
20%
12
39%
x2
40%

over / under

0.5

over
94%
under
6%

1.5

over
86%
under
14%

2.5

over
66%
under
34%

3

over
58%
under
42%

3.5

over
44%
under
56%

4.5

over
26%
under
74%

5.5

over
14%
under
86%

6.5

over
8%
under
92%

AH1 / AH2

+1
-1

AH1
51%
AH2
49%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
62%
AH2
38%
You might be also interested in

Arsenal vs Manchester City football betting tips

Check out our preview for the England. Premier Leagues game between

Arsenal and Manchester City scheduled for 15. 12. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Arsenal vs Manchester City free football tips

The England. Premier League match will be played on 15. 12. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Arsenal is about to win this match with 21.07% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Manchester City, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 58.32% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 20.61% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Arsenal and Manchester City would not finish with the away win with 20.07% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Manchester City would not lose with 40.49% of probability. And there are 39.45% that the England. Premier League match between Arsenal and Manchester City would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 66.27% probability and under 2.5 goals with 33.74% chances. This prediction is based on recent Arsenal and Manchester City played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 63.88%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.