Probability

more offers
less offers
Arka Gdynia - Gornik Zabrze

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
31%
12
36%
x2
34%

over / under

0.5

over
87%
under
13%

1

over
85%
under
15%

1.5

over
69%
under
31%

2

over
60%
under
40%

2.5

over
46%
under
54%

3

over
32%
under
68%

3.5

over
26%
under
74%

4

over
16%
under
84%

4.5

over
15%
under
85%

5

over
9%
under
91%

5.5

over
7%
under
93%

AH1 / AH2

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
9%
AH2
91%

-2
+2

AH1
9%
AH2
91%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
17%
AH2
83%

-1
+1

AH1
19%
AH2
81%

+1
-1

AH1
76%
AH2
24%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
80%
AH2
20%

+2
-2

AH1
89%
AH2
11%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
89%
AH2
11%
You might be also interested in

Arka Gdynia vs Gornik Zabrze football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Poland. Ekstraklasas game between

Arka Gdynia and Gornik Zabrze scheduled for 30. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Arka Gdynia vs Gornik Zabrze free football tips

The Poland. Ekstraklasa match will be played on 30. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Arka Gdynia is about to win this match with 32.71% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Gornik Zabrze, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 38.56% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 28.74% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Arka Gdynia and Gornik Zabrze would not finish with the away win with 30.51% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Gornik Zabrze would not lose with 33.74% of probability. And there are 35.75% that the Poland. Ekstraklasa match between Arka Gdynia and Gornik Zabrze would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 45.66% probability and under 2.5 goals with 54.33% chances. This prediction is based on recent Arka Gdynia and Gornik Zabrze played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 53.33%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.