Probability

more offers
less offers
Arka Gdynia - Gornik Zabrze

1x | 1 2 | x2

Not Available

Both teams to score

Not Available

over / under

1.5

over
71%
under
29%

2

over
62%
under
38%

2.5

over
47%
under
53%

3

over
34%
under
66%

3.5

over
28%
under
72%

4.5

over
15%
under
85%

5.5

over
9%
under
91%

AH1 / AH2

n/a
You might be also interested in

Arka Gdynia vs Gornik Zabrze football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Poland. Ekstraklasas game between

Arka Gdynia and Gornik Zabrze scheduled for 30. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Arka Gdynia vs Gornik Zabrze free football tips

The Poland. Ekstraklasa match will be played on 30. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Arka Gdynia is about to win this match with 35.79% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Gornik Zabrze, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 34.59% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 29.62% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Arka Gdynia and Gornik Zabrze would not finish with the away win with % of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Gornik Zabrze would not lose with % of probability. And there are % that the Poland. Ekstraklasa match between Arka Gdynia and Gornik Zabrze would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 46.9% probability and under 2.5 goals with 53.1% chances. This prediction is based on recent Arka Gdynia and Gornik Zabrze played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as %.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.