Yandex Metrica counter
Argentina - Chile preview and betting tips | 14. 06. 2021 | Getfree.bet

Argentina - Chile BETTING TIPS

more offers
less offers
Argentina - Chile

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
82%
12
73%
x2
45%

over / under

2

over
53%
under
47%

AH1 / AH2

-0.75
+0.75

AH1
48%
AH2
52%

over / under home

Not Available

over / under away

Not Available
You might be also interested in

Argentina vs Chile football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Copa Americas game between

Argentina and Chile scheduled for 14. 06. 2021, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Argentina vs Chile free football tips

The Copa America match will be played on 14. 06. 2021 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Argentina is about to win this match with 55.72% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Chile, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 17.22% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 27.06% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Argentina and Chile would not finish with the away win with 82.42% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Chile would not lose with 44.74% of probability. And there are 72.84% that the Copa America match between Argentina and Chile would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with % probability and under 2.5 goals with % chances. This prediction is based on recent Argentina and Chile played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 42.41%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.

iconAvatar