Probability

more offers
less offers
Angers SCO - AS Monaco

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
30%
12
37%
x2
33%

over / under

0.5

over
92%
under
8%

1

over
90%
under
10%

1.5

over
76%
under
24%

2

over
68%
under
32%

2.5

over
53%
under
47%

3

over
40%
under
60%

3.5

over
32%
under
68%

4

over
20%
under
80%

4.5

over
16%
under
84%

5

over
10%
under
90%

5.5

over
8%
under
92%

AH1 / AH2

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
7%
AH2
93%

-2
+2

AH1
8%
AH2
92%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
17%
AH2
83%

-1
+1

AH1
20%
AH2
80%

+1
-1

AH1
74%
AH2
26%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
79%
AH2
21%

+2
-2

AH1
89%
AH2
11%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
91%
AH2
10%
You might be also interested in

Angers SCO vs AS Monaco football betting tips

Check out our preview for the France. Ligue 1s game between

Angers SCO and AS Monaco scheduled for 14. 12. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Angers SCO vs AS Monaco free football tips

The France. Ligue 1 match will be played on 14. 12. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Angers SCO is about to win this match with 33.5% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, AS Monaco, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 39.32% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 27.18% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Angers SCO and AS Monaco would not finish with the away win with 30.25% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that AS Monaco would not lose with 33.21% of probability. And there are 36.54% that the France. Ligue 1 match between Angers SCO and AS Monaco would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 52.63% probability and under 2.5 goals with 47.37% chances. This prediction is based on recent Angers SCO and AS Monaco played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 57.95%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.