Yandex Metrica counter
Altrincham - King's Lynn Town preview and betting tips | 28. 09. 2021 | Getfree.bet

Altrincham - King's Lynn Town BETTING TIPS

more offers
less offers
Altrincham - King's Lynn Town

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
70%
12
74%
x2
55%

over / under

0.5

over
92%
under
8%

1

over
91%
under
9%

1.25

over
84%
under
16%

1.5

over
77%
under
23%

1.75

over
74%
under
26%

2

over
72%
under
28%

2.25

over
63%
under
37%

2.5

over
56%
under
44%

2.75

over
50%
under
50%

3

over
44%
under
56%

3.25

over
39%
under
61%

3.5

over
35%
under
65%

3.75

over
29%
under
71%

4

over
22%
under
78%

4.25

over
20%
under
80%

4.5

over
19%
under
81%

4.75

over
14%
under
86%

5

over
11%
under
89%

5.5

over
12%
under
88%

6.5

over
5%
under
95%

AH1 / AH2

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
12%
AH2
88%

-2
+2

AH1
13%
AH2
87%

-1.75
+1.75

AH1
19%
AH2
81%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
25%
AH2
75%

-1.25
+1.25

AH1
27%
AH2
73%

-1
+1

AH1
30%
AH2
70%

-0.75
+0.75

AH1
39%
AH2
61%

+0.75
-0.75

AH1
76%
AH2
24%

+1
-1

AH1
84%
AH2
16%

+1.25
-1.25

AH1
85%
AH2
15%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
86%
AH2
14%

+1.75
-1.75

AH1
90%
AH2
10%

+2
-2

AH1
92%
AH2
8%

over / under home

0.5

over
79%
under
21%

1

over
71%
under
29%

1.5

over
49%
under
51%

2

over
32%
under
68%

2.5

over
24%
under
76%

over / under away

0.5

over
72%
under
28%

1

over
57%
under
43%

1.5

over
38%
under
62%

2

over
19%
under
81%

2.5

over
16%
under
84%
You might be also interested in

Altrincham vs King's Lynn Town football betting tips

Check out our preview for the National Leagues game between

Altrincham and King's Lynn Town scheduled for 28. 09. 2021, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Altrincham vs King's Lynn Town free football tips

The National League match will be played on 28. 09. 2021 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Altrincham is about to win this match with 44.51% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, King's Lynn Town, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 29.72% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 25.76% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Altrincham and King's Lynn Town would not finish with the away win with 70.44% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that King's Lynn Town would not lose with 55.28% of probability. And there are 74.28% that the National League match between Altrincham and King's Lynn Town would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 55.61% probability and under 2.5 goals with 44.39% chances. This prediction is based on recent Altrincham and King's Lynn Town played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 58.03%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.

iconAvatar