Altrincham - Eastleigh BETTING TIPS

more offers
less offers
Altrincham - Eastleigh

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
72%
12
73%
x2
54%

over / under

2.75

over
46%
under
54%

AH1 / AH2

Not Available

over / under home

0.5

over
78%
under
22%

over / under away

0.5

over
68%
under
32%
You might be also interested in

Altrincham vs Eastleigh football betting tips

Check out our preview for the National Leagues game between

Altrincham and Eastleigh scheduled for 26. 11. 2022, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Altrincham vs Eastleigh free football tips

The National League match will be played on 26. 11. 2022 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Altrincham is about to win this match with 46.15% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Eastleigh, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 27.39% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 26.46% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Altrincham and Eastleigh would not finish with the away win with 72.28% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Eastleigh would not lose with 54.32% of probability. And there are 73.4% that the National League match between Altrincham and Eastleigh would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with % probability and under 2.5 goals with % chances. This prediction is based on recent Altrincham and Eastleigh played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 55.53%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.