Probability

more offers
less offers
Alashkert II - Ararat Yerevan II

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
45%
12
42%
x2
14%

over / under

0.5

over
94%
under
6%

1.5

over
87%
under
13%

2.5

over
69%
under
31%

3.5

over
53%
under
47%

4

over
42%
under
58%

4.5

over
36%
under
65%

5.5

over
23%
under
77%

AH1 / AH2

-2
+2

AH1
42%
AH2
58%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
53%
AH2
47%

-1
+1

AH1
64%
AH2
36%
You might be also interested in

Alashkert II vs Ararat Yerevan II football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Armenia. First Leagues game between

Alashkert II and Ararat Yerevan II scheduled for 30. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Alashkert II vs Ararat Yerevan II free football tips

The Armenia. First League match will be played on 30. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Alashkert II is about to win this match with 70.65% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Ararat Yerevan II, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 11.74% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 17.61% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Alashkert II and Ararat Yerevan II would not finish with the away win with 44.86% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Ararat Yerevan II would not lose with 13.58% of probability. And there are 41.56% that the Armenia. First League match between Alashkert II and Ararat Yerevan II would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 69.48% probability and under 2.5 goals with 30.52% chances. This prediction is based on recent Alashkert II and Ararat Yerevan II played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 60.69%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.