Probability

more offers
less offers
Al Rustaq - Fanja

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
41%
12
36%
x2
22%

Both teams to score

Not Available

over / under

1.5

over
68%
under
32%

2

over
58%
under
42%

2.5

over
43%
under
57%

3

over
31%
under
69%

3.5

over
24%
under
76%

AH1 / AH2

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
16%
AH2
84%

-2
+2

AH1
19%
AH2
81%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
33%
AH2
67%

-1
+1

AH1
43%
AH2
57%
You might be also interested in

Al Rustaq vs Fanja football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Oman Professional League Cups game between

Al Rustaq and Fanja scheduled for 30. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Al Rustaq vs Fanja free football tips

The Oman Professional League Cup match will be played on 30. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Al Rustaq is about to win this match with 55.18% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Fanja, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 16.68% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 28.14% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Al Rustaq and Fanja would not finish with the away win with 41.42% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Fanja would not lose with 22.29% of probability. And there are 36.29% that the Oman Professional League Cup match between Al Rustaq and Fanja would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 42.86% probability and under 2.5 goals with 57.14% chances. This prediction is based on recent Al Rustaq and Fanja played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as %.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.