Probability

more offers
less offers
Al Rayyan - Al-Gharafa

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
30%
12
38%
x2
32%

over / under

0.5

over
94%
under
6%

1

over
91%
under
9%

1.5

over
81%
under
19%

2

over
77%
under
23%

2.5

over
64%
under
36%

3

over
53%
under
47%

3.5

over
42%
under
58%

4

over
31%
under
69%

4.5

over
25%
under
75%

5.5

over
14%
under
86%

6.5

over
9%
under
91%

7.5

over
6%
under
94%

AH1 / AH2

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
12%
AH2
88%

-2
+2

AH1
12%
AH2
88%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
21%
AH2
79%

-1
+1

AH1
24%
AH2
76%

+1
-1

AH1
73%
AH2
27%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
77%
AH2
23%

+2
-2

AH1
86%
AH2
14%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
90%
AH2
10%
You might be also interested in

Al Rayyan vs Al-Gharafa football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Qatar Championships game between

Al Rayyan and Al-Gharafa scheduled for 30. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Al Rayyan vs Al-Gharafa free football tips

The Qatar Championship match will be played on 30. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Al Rayyan is about to win this match with 36.26% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Al-Gharafa, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 38.59% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 25.15% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Al Rayyan and Al-Gharafa would not finish with the away win with 30.37% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Al-Gharafa would not lose with 32.02% of probability. And there are 37.61% that the Qatar Championship match between Al Rayyan and Al-Gharafa would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 64.27% probability and under 2.5 goals with 35.73% chances. This prediction is based on recent Al Rayyan and Al-Gharafa played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 69.85%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.