Akritas - Enosis BETTING TIPS

more offers
less offers
Akritas - Enosis

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
64%
12
71%
x2
65%

over / under

2.25

over
50%
under
50%

AH1 / AH2

Not Available

over / under home

0.5

over
68%
under
32%

over / under away

0.5

over
69%
under
31%
You might be also interested in

Akritas vs Enosis football betting tips

Check out our preview for the 1. Divisions game between

Akritas and Enosis scheduled for 25. 11. 2022, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Akritas vs Enosis free football tips

The 1. Division match will be played on 25. 11. 2022 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Akritas is about to win this match with 35.06% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Enosis, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 36.01% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 28.92% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Akritas and Enosis would not finish with the away win with 64.08% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Enosis would not lose with 64.98% of probability. And there are 70.94% that the 1. Division match between Akritas and Enosis would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with % probability and under 2.5 goals with % chances. This prediction is based on recent Akritas and Enosis played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 50.8%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.