Ajka - Dorogi BETTING TIPS

more offers
less offers
Ajka - Dorogi

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
80%
12
76%
x2
44%

over / under

2.75

over
47%
under
53%

AH1 / AH2

Not Available

over / under home

0.5

over
80%
under
20%

over / under away

0.5

over
65%
under
35%
You might be also interested in

Ajka vs Dorogi football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Merkantil Bank Ligas game between

Ajka and Dorogi scheduled for 27. 11. 2022, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Ajka vs Dorogi free football tips

The Merkantil Bank Liga match will be played on 27. 11. 2022 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Ajka is about to win this match with 55.58% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Dorogi, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 20.29% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 24.13% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Ajka and Dorogi would not finish with the away win with 79.98% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Dorogi would not lose with 44.04% of probability. And there are 75.98% that the Merkantil Bank Liga match between Ajka and Dorogi would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with % probability and under 2.5 goals with % chances. This prediction is based on recent Ajka and Dorogi played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 54.62%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.