Probability

more offers
less offers
Ajax - Valencia

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
40%
12
39%
x2
21%

over / under

0.5

over
95%
under
5%

1

over
93%
under
7%

1.5

over
82%
under
18%

2

over
79%
under
21%

2.5

over
63%
under
37%

3

over
54%
under
46%

3.5

over
43%
under
57%

4

over
31%
under
69%

4.5

over
26%
under
74%

5

over
16%
under
84%

5.5

over
14%
under
86%

6

over
9%
under
91%

6.5

over
7%
under
93%

7.5

over
4%
under
96%

AH1 / AH2

-3.5
+3.5

AH1
11%
AH2
89%

-3
+3

AH1
11%
AH2
89%

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
20%
AH2
80%

-2
+2

AH1
24%
AH2
76%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
37%
AH2
63%

-1
+1

AH1
47%
AH2
53%

+1
-1

AH1
89%
AH2
11%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
90%
AH2
10%
You might be also interested in

Ajax vs Valencia football betting tips

Check out our preview for the UEFA Champions Leagues game between

Ajax and Valencia scheduled for 10. 12. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Ajax vs Valencia free football tips

The UEFA Champions League match will be played on 10. 12. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Ajax is about to win this match with 57.96% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Valencia, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 20.52% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 21.51% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Ajax and Valencia would not finish with the away win with 40.11% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Valencia would not lose with 20.74% of probability. And there are 39.15% that the UEFA Champions League match between Ajax and Valencia would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 63.46% probability and under 2.5 goals with 36.54% chances. This prediction is based on recent Ajax and Valencia played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 59.8%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.