Yandex Metrica counter
Agudat Sport Nordia - Holon Yermiyahu preview and betting tips | 15. 10. 2021 | Getfree.bet

Agudat Sport Nordia - Holon Yermiyahu BETTING TIPS

more offers
less offers
Agudat Sport Nordia - Holon Yermiyahu

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
32%
12
80%
x2
88%

over / under

1.5

over
75%
under
25%

2

over
68%
under
32%

2.5

over
52%
under
48%

3

over
40%
under
60%

3.5

over
32%
under
68%

4

over
21%
under
79%

4.5

over
17%
under
83%

AH1 / AH2

+1
-1

AH1
41%
AH2
59%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
56%
AH2
44%

+2
-2

AH1
69%
AH2
31%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
76%
AH2
24%

+3.5
-3.5

AH1
88%
AH2
12%

over / under home

0.5

over
53%
under
47%

1

over
31%
under
69%

1.5

over
21%
under
79%

over / under away

0.5

over
86%
under
14%

1.5

over
60%
under
40%

2.5

over
34%
under
66%

3.5

over
17%
under
83%
You might be also interested in

Agudat Sport Nordia vs Holon Yermiyahu football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Liga Alefs game between

Agudat Sport Nordia and Holon Yermiyahu scheduled for 15. 10. 2021, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Agudat Sport Nordia vs Holon Yermiyahu free football tips

The Liga Alef match will be played on 15. 10. 2021 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Agudat Sport Nordia is about to win this match with 12.16% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Holon Yermiyahu, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 67.47% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 20.36% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Agudat Sport Nordia and Holon Yermiyahu would not finish with the away win with 32.4% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Holon Yermiyahu would not lose with 87.96% of probability. And there are 79.62% that the Liga Alef match between Agudat Sport Nordia and Holon Yermiyahu would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 52.49% probability and under 2.5 goals with 47.51% chances. This prediction is based on recent Agudat Sport Nordia and Holon Yermiyahu played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 45.85%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.

iconAvatar